Binah’s platform – The next evolution phase for data science projects
Meet your new virtual data scientist
Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence seek to provide computers capabilities that replace and sometimes even overpower human capabilities.
With today’s data explosion, more and more organizations face the challenges of processing huge amounts of data, turning it into a competitive advantage in today’s markets, where change is the only thing that one can be certain of.
Binah built its platform with all that in mind:
- How do we help our customers ask the right, relevant questions about their unique data?
- How can we make the data-driven projects more cost effective?
- How do we combine artificial intelligence with real-time applications?
The Binah platform offering is unique in the artificial intelligence landscape, due to:
- See the full picture – While other platforms have a relatively short flow of pre-processing which only aims to bring you fast into the machine or deep learning phase, at Binah, we focus on the full flow of a data science project. This enables a full, best in class solution for every single use-case.
- Proprietary implementation of all its machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms, avoiding bugs found in those implementations and increasing the generated model’s stability, accuracy and reliability.
- Fluent transition between the development, rapid cycle and a real-time C++ implementation.
- Performance oriented – Binah’s platform is hardware agnostic, and supports the most common and less common processing architectures, including: CPU, GPU, ARM, DSP
The Binah platform includes all the main artificial intelligence use cases:
- Unsupervised Learning
Our platform is agnostic to data, and contains multiple interfaces for input and output streams. Among those interfaces you can find:
- CSV and XLS files
- Database interfaces
- Restful API
Our platform is delivered in all common and less common ways:
- Cloud Service – over Amazon AWS or Google Cloud (Soon over most Clouds)
- On Premise
- Embedded Edge