- Visit www.binah.ai (including any subdomains of this website or other websites owned by us or operated on our behalf) (the “Website”);
- Download our application (the “Application”);
- Use any part of our services via the Application (the “Services”);
- Download software (the “Software”) from the Application (collectively with the Application, the Services and the Software, the “Product”).
Your privacy is important to Binah.ai
We wish to make sure you know how we collect, use, share and store your personal data when you use the Product.
This Policy applies only to information that you provide us through the Application or the Product (including any information provided as part of your subscription to the Software) or when you made available through the Application or the Product, or that we collect on your behalf as part of the Product’s use.
By using Application, or the Services, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy.
This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through the Applications and the Services. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through any applications, Web sites, products or services that we do not control or own, such as Facebook, or any third party features or services made available via an Application, the Services or the Site. All trademarks, trade names, and logos of third parties featured on the Applications or the Site belong to their respective owners.
A Summary of The Policy
1. Information That we Collect –
We wish to help you track your wellness. Your registration information, such as height, weight, gender and birth date are needed in order to personalize your information.
Additionally, in order to track and maintain your historical measurements we will also collect your extracted measurements information, such as Heart Rate (BPM), Oxygen Saturation (SpO2%), Respiration (BPM), Stress level and HRV-SDNN (MS).
If you register or purchase or download our Products, we may need information such as your name, email address and password to make sure your account is completely personalized. and information such gender, birthdate, weight, height, etc. to personalize your information.
We automatically log IP addresses, browser information, etc.
And we collect, per measurement, vital signs such as: Heart Rate (BPM), Oxygen Saturation (SpO2%), Respiration (BPM),Stress level and HRV-SDNN (MS), raw data and calculated data, in order to provide better support and help us improve our product and yours App. experience.
2. How we Use Personally Identifiable Information – We use personally identifiable information to provide the Product, improve and develop it, and improve yours App. experience and help you track your wellness, enforce terms, and protect us and the Service from misuse and law violations.
3. The Personally Identifiable Information That You Upload – You can upload content with personally identifiable information. Please use caution and do not upload personally identifiable information of others without their approval. We will transfer information when we change our corporate structure, and we will share information when required to do so by law enforcement or compliance requests. We also share information with our business affiliate entities.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure – We share information when we use service providers. We will transfer information when we change our corporate structure, and we will share information when required to do so by law enforcement or compliance requests. We also share information with our business affiliate entities.
5. Your California Privacy Rights – If you are a California resident, you can request information about the third parties that we have disclosed your personally identifiable information to during the preceding year for their direct marketing purposes, and the types of categories of such personally identifiable information.
6. Your Choice – You may opt-out of our mailing lists and terminate your use of the Services. Our Services does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
7. Accessing Your Personally Identifiable Information – At any time you can request to receive your personally identifiable information collected by us.
8. Your EU Data Subject Rights – If we process your personal data when you are in the EU, further terms apply to our processing in relation to your rights as a data subject under EU data protection laws.
9. Data Retention – We retain data to provide the Services and for legitimate and lawful purposes.
10. Information Security – We implement systems, applications and procedures to secure your personally identifiable information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information.
11. International Processing and Transfer – We use cloud-based services to store and process data in the European Union and in the United States and will store them at additional sites, at our discretion. These service providers provide us adequate security and confidentiality commitments.
12. Our Policy Toward Children – If you are under the age of 18, you do not have permission to use the the Application, and the Product. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18.
13. Dispute Resolution – Contact us at: [email protected] or write to us for any request and complaint. We will make good-faith efforts to resolve any existing or potential dispute with you.
16. Contact Us – Please contact our Privacy team at: [email protected] for further information.
1. Information That we Collect
Personally Identifiable Information
As a condition to your use of the Product, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that we can use to contact or identify you and administer your account.
Personally identifiable information may include your name, gender, birthdate, weight, height, email address, contact person details. Additionally, we collect, per measurement, vital signs such as: Heart Rate (BPM), Oxygen Saturation (SpO2%), Respiration (BPM),Stress level and HRV-SDNN (MS), raw data and calculated data.
When you contact us, we will receive and process any personally identifiable information that you provide us.
When you use the Product, we may collect the following, as applicable:
- Information regarding your use of the Product and all information collected by us while providing you the Product;
- Information on your usage of the Product and download errors (“Log Data”).
Third Party Sites
These other sites may place their own cookies or other files and collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other websites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information that you submit. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and other terms of the other websites.
2. How We Use Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide the Product,
- To administer your use of the Product and any accounts you may have with us,
- To personalize your experience,
- To improve yours Apps. Experience and help you track your wellness,
- To provide to you Product announcements,
- To provide you with further information and offers from us.
- To comply with court orders and warrants, and assist law enforcement agencies, to prevent misappropriation, infringements and any other misuse of the Service, and to take any action in any legal dispute or proceeding,
- To improve the Product services and it’s accuracy,
- To maintain data history and statistics; and as described in Section 4: Information Sharing and Disclosure.
We use information that is not personally identifiable for the above purposes and to:
- Monitor and analyze use of the Product,
- Improve the Product,
- Generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics use behavior of our users, and
- Verify that users of the Product meet the criteria required to process their requests.
We combine certain personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information in order to allow us to create information packages and services that are better tailored to your interests and preferences.
Among other things, linking this information may allow us generally to improve and personalize the Product. If we combine or link any information with your personally identifiable information, the resulting combination will be treated as personally identifiable information under this Policy.
Purchase of Products and Services
If you use our Product or Services, we may use your personally identifiable information, as applicable, for purposes which include but are not limited to:
- Verifying your usage of the products and services in accordance with the terms and conditions of your agreement with us;
- Providing information about product upgrades, updates and renewals;
- Generating logs, statistics and reports on service usage and service performance;
- Developing and enhancing products and services;
We will use collected information in order to contact you if necessary, including, but not limited to, sending you reminders and notices about the Service, sending commercial and marketing information about our Service.
3. The Personally Identifiable Information That You Upload
The content you upload to the Services, including any data, text, audio-visual files, may include personally identifiable information. Based on your preferences, the uploaded content may be accessible to others.
Please use caution when uploading the content, and avoid any involuntary disclosure of your personally identifiable information or disclosure of others’ personally identifiable information without their consent.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information. We will share your personally identifiable information with service providers and other third parties, if necessary to fulfill the purposes for collecting the information. Any such third party will commit to protect your privacy as required under the applicable law and this policy.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Product, to provide the Product on our behalf and to perform services related to administration of the Product.
These third parties have access to your personally identifiable information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to comply with this Policy.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties in response to lawful requests and to comply with the law.
We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if we believe it necessary:
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement or national security requirements, claims or legal processes (including but not limited to subpoenas);
- To protect our or a third party’s property rights;
- To protect the safety of the public or any person;
- To prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be posing a risk of being illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including among others your personally identifiable information and Log Data, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of all or substantially all of our shares or assets, or in the event of our bankruptcy. We will also share Information with our business affiliates.
Aggregated and Analytical Information.
We may share aggregated information generated as a result of your use of the Product, that includes non-personally identifiable information and Log Data, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services.
We use analytics tools, from time to time, to learn about how you and other users use the Services, in support of our Services-related activities and operations.
Any aggregated information shared in these contexts is based on anonymous, statistical or aggregated information and we share it with our partners only for legitimate business purposes.
It does not contain personally identifiable information and It has no effect on your privacy, because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that we or others can associate specifically to your personally identifiable information.
5. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request in writing a list of the categories of personally identifiable information relating to third parties to which we have disclosed certain categories of personally identifiable information during the preceding year, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please contact us at: [email protected]
6. Your Choice
At any time, you can unsubscribe our mailing lists by sending us an opt-out request to: [email protected] or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all our emails.
Note that if one of our customers uploaded content to our Services with your personally identifiable information, then you can contact our customer who uploaded that content and request to remove your personally identifiable information.
At any time, you can exercise your following opt-out options:
- Object to the disclosure of your personally identifiable information to a third party, other than to third parties who act as our agents to perform tasks on our behalf and under our instructions; or,
- Object to the use of your personally identifiable information for a purpose that is materially different from the purposes for which we originally collected such information, pursuant to this policy, or you subsequently authorized such use.
You can exercise your choice by contacting us at: [email protected]
We request and collect minimal personally identifiable information that we need for the purposes that we describe in this Policy. Following the termination or expiration of the Services, we will stop collecting any personally identifiable information from or about you.
However, we will store and continue using or making available your personally identifiable information according with our data retention section in this Policy.
7. Accessing Your Personally Identifiable Information
If you find that the information on your account is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please provide us the necessary information to correct it.
At any time, you can contact us at: [email protected] and request to access the personally identifiable information that we keep about you.
We will ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be and to the extent required under the applicable law, will make good-faith efforts to locate your personally identifiable information that you request to access.
If you are eligible for the right of access under the applicable law, you can obtain confirmation from us of whether we are processing personally identifiable information about you, and receive a copy of that data, so that you could –
- Verify its accuracy and the lawfulness of its processing;
- Request the correction, amendment or deletion of your personally identifiable information if it is inaccurate or if you believe that the processing of your personally identifiable information is in violation of the applicable law.
We will use judgement and due care to redact from the data which we will make available to you, personally identifiable information related to others.
8. Your EU Data Subject Rights
If EU data protection laws apply to the processing of your personal data by Binah.ai, then the following terms apply:
For the purposes of the Binah.ai database platform service, we are a data processor and our customers are data controllers, or data processors as well.
Where we process your personal data as a data controller, the processing is based on the following lawful grounds:
- All processing of your personal data which are not based on the lawful grounds indicated below, are based on your consent;
- We process your account and payment details to perform the contract with you.
- We will process your personal data to comply with a legal obligation and to protect your and others’ vital interests;
- We will further rely on our legitimate interests, which we believe are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, for the following purposes:
- Communications with you, including direct marketing where you are our client or a user of our client, or where you make contact with us through our website and other digital assets;
- Cyber security;
- Support, customer relations, service operations;
- Enhancements and improvements to yours and other users’ experience with our services;
- Fraud detection and misuse of the Service.
Where Binah.ai processes your personal data as a data controller, then in addition to your rights under other sections in this policy, you have the following rights:
AT ANY TIME, CONTACT US AT [email protected] IF YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. EXERCISING THIS RIGHT WILL NOT AFFECT THE LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING BASED ON CONSENT BEFORE ITS WITHDRAWAL.
- Request to delete or restrict access to your personal data. We will review your request and use our judgment, pursuant to the provisions of the applicable law, to reach a decision about your request.
- If you exercise one (or more) of the above-mentioned rights, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, you may request to be informed that third parties that hold your personal data, in accordance with this policy, will act accordingly.
- You may ask to transfer your personal data in accordance with your right to data portability.
- You may object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Additional information about this right is available under the Choice section in this policy.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
A summary and further details about your rights under EU data protection laws, is available on the EU Commission’s website at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en.
Note that when you send us a request to exercise your rights, we will need to reasonably authenticate your identity and location. We will ask you to provide us credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be and will further ask you questions to understand the nature and scope of your request.
If we need to delete your personal data following your request, it may take some time until we completely delete residual copies of your personal data from our active servers and from our backup systems.
If you have any concerns about the way we process your personal data, you are welcome to contact our privacy team at: [email protected] We will look into your inquiry and make good-faith efforts to respond promptly.
9. Data Retention
We retain different types of information for different periods, depending on the purposes for processing the information, our legitimate business purposes as well as pursuant to legal requirements under the applicable law.
We retain personally identifiable information as part of our Services, to provide our customers with the Services, the Product and as needed to perform and/or approve our business activities.
We may maintain contact details, to help us stay in contact with you.
We may keep aggregated non-identifiable information without limitation, and to the extent reasonable we will delete or de-identify potentially identifiable information, when we no longer need to process the information.
In any case, as long as you use the Services or the Product, we will keep information about you, unless we are required by law to delete it, or if we decide to remove it at our discretion.
10. Information Security
We are concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ a variety of measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We implement systems, applications and procedures to secure your personally identifiable information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information.
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of the personally identifiable information that we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as installing electronic security systems that guard against unauthorized access.
However, no one can guarantee a completely secured data transmission over the Internet. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk.
If you have been given log-in details to provide you with access to certain parts of our Website (for example our Customer Portal), you are responsible for keeping those details confidential.
Personally Identifiable Information
- If you receive an e-mail asking you to update your personally identifiable information, do not reply and please contact us at [email protected].
11. International Processing or Transfer
We store and process information within the European Union and in the United States on our cloud-based services’ sites.
From time to time, we will make operational decisions which will have an impact on the sites in which we maintain personally identifiable information. We make sure that our data hosting service providers, provide us with adequate confidentiality and security commitments.
If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of your personally identifiable information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you provide us your express and unambiguous consent to such transfer. You can contact our privacy team at: [email protected] for further information about data transfer.
12. Our Policy Toward Children
If you are under the age of 18, you do not have permission to use the Application and the Product. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected]. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete such information from our files.
13. Dispute Resolution
We do periodical assessments of our data processing and privacy practices, to make sure that we comply with this policy, to update the policy when we believe that we need to, and to verify that we display the policy properly and in an accessible manner.
If you have any concerns about the way we process your personally identifiable information, you are welcome to contact our privacy team at: [email protected], or write to us. Our address is published on our website at: www.binah.ai/privacy and, if applicable, is indicated in your subscription agreement with us.
We will look into your query and make good-faith efforts to resolve any existing or potential dispute with you.
We will update this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will post a notice of these changes on the Website, Application and in this Policy.
If the updates have minor if any consequences, they will take effect 7 days after we post a notice on the Website. Substantial changes will be effective 30 days after we initially posted the notice.
Until the new policy takes effect, if it materially reduces the protection of your privacy rights under the previously existing policy, you can choose not to accept it and terminate your use of the Service.
Continuing to use the Service after the new policy takes effect means that you agree to the new policy. Note that if we need to adapt the policy to legal requirements, the new policy will become effective immediately or as required by law. If you would like us to notify you by email when we update this Policy, please send an email to [email protected].
16. Contact Us
Please contact our Privacy Compliance Team at: [email protected] for further information.
Last Update: February 23, 2020