We are looking for a qualified Algorithm Developer to join our research team.
You will be working with our researchers and develop our new Digital Health cutting edge products.
- MSc /Ph.D. in Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as an Algorithm Engineer
- 5+ years of experience in Signal Processing
- 5+ years of experience in C++
- Experience in Digital Health Industry – an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, including expertise in the modeling and analysis of data
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team