Binah.ai is looking for a C++ developer responsible for building the heart of our system.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop a unique algorithms library.
A core library that hides the algorithms wisdom of extracting vital signs out of a stream of data, encapsulated within applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Strong proficiency in C++, with thorough knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Good understanding of OOP methodologies and design principles
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Good knowledge of the C++17/20 standard
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Solid understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Python, Node.js,Go, etc.- an advantage
- Swift, ObjectiveC, JAVA, CMake, Dockers – an advantage