- At least 4 years of proven experience to join our development team.
- To be able to manage, monitor, and operate cloud-based deployments, work closely with the CI infrastructure and be familiar with its operation to integrate the development and our cloud deployments.
- To research new cloud services and solutions that can benefit our deployments and CI infrastructure.
- Be able to work independently and occasionally remotely on Linux environments.
- Provide support for active products and verify service functions.
- Participate in the development process and product design.
- Python, Mongo, MySQL – must
- Containers: Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes, Kubel (creating, configuring, maintaining; Dockerfiles, containers, services, clusters, pods)·
- Google Cloud Console: (Storage, Networking, Compute, GKE, IAP, IAM, Cloud Registry, Cloud Build, Pub/Sub, Cloud Functions)
- CI: Git (BitBucket), Jenkins (Blue Ocean, Pipelines)
- Linux: Bash scripting/networking (SSH/SFTP)
- AWS, Azure, Security Background, Machine Learning experience