Binah.ai is looking for a full-stack team manager responsible for building our B2B/B2C health portals.
Your primary responsibility will be to lead the design and development of several web portals serving millions and millions of users and devices.
- Lead a team of full-stack extraordinary talents.
- Bring strong initiatives to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups into front-end code
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, programming techniques, cloud expertise, architectures, new development tools and industry trends
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, compliance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Lead delivery processes all the way from the whitepaper to a full-blown production environment
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality and regulatory standards
- Automate test processes for unit/component/integration tests
- Leader and a reliable team player with excellent communication skills and confidence to make decisions and move forward.
- BSc in computer sciences or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience as a Full-stack leader
- 2+ years of experience in people management.
- Responsible, team-oriented, self-starter, proactive with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with React-Redux/Node.js/Java Spring Boot
- Good understanding of OOP methodologies and design principles
- Experience and thorough understanding of cloud services such as AWS
- Experienced with design and implementation of highly scalable & distributed web applications.
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL databases. (ElasticSearch knowledge is an advantage)
- A profound understanding of RESTful architecture
- Experienced with microservices architecture
- Passion for writing clean, SOLID, and robust code
- Experience with NestJS, Python – advantage
- Experience with web assembly and video conferencing – a big advantage
- Experience with DevOps tools and CI/CD processes and tools such as Docker
- Solid understanding of Agile and Scrum culture