We are looking for a qualified iOS Mobile developer to join our Engineering team.
You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
As a mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Support the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Expertise in developing User Interfaces following Apple Design Guidelines.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Experience with Version Control Systems like GIT and familiar with application deploying in Apple App Store
- Experience with RESTful API, and Multi-threading
- Two+ years of proven work experience as an iOS Mobile developer
- Proven portfolio of released applications on the App store
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Quick learner – passionate, can do attitude, curious and inquisitive about technology
- iOS – Swift 4/5
- Server mobile API- Node.js