We are looking for a super-talent Senior Data Scientist to build the Machine Learning layer that will collect the various physiological parameters and biomarkers, and fuse them together to create insight for an optimized product.
You will be working with our AI team, develop our new Digital Health cutting edge products.
- MSc /Ph.D. in Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical
- Strong Mathematical background
- 3 years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Full control over one of the deep learning frameworks tensorflow / pythorch
- At least 3 years of experience in Signal Processing
- 3+ years of experience in Python – must
- Experience in physiological signal processing like ECG, PPG – an advantage
- Experience in C++ – an advantage
- Experience in Digital Health Industry – an advantage
- Experience in Mobile – an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, including expertise in the modeling and analysis of data
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team