Live Webinar: Remote AI-powered Video-Based Health and Wellness Monitoring for the Insurance Industry
The Digital Transformation of the Insurance industry is already on its way and executives are constantly looking for ways to increase the efficiency, scalability, and agility of their operations, enhance customer experience, while reducing risks and costs.
Binah.ai's technology offers the ability to remotely monitor vital signs such as heart rate, heart rate variability, oxygen saturation (SpO2), respiration rate, mental stress, and soon - blood pressure, just by using a person's smartphone, tablet, or laptop camera.
Providing Insurers and Re-Insurers with the capability of real-time insights into their clients wellbeing, remotely, is a significant breakthrough that comes with a set of significant benefits, whether you onboard the Binah.ai solution directly, or white label the solution through the integration of a wellness app into your insurance solution:
- Operational cost savings
- Better risk management
- A digitized solution for prospects and clients
- Increased outreach to remote locations
- Augmented Telehealth services
- Help insurees achieve and maintain a healthier lifestyle by providing them with a wellness app
Watch our webinar to view a demo of Binah.ai's app, and learn about:
- How can insurance companies enhance their digital transformation?
- Underwriting and Dynamic Underwriting in the 21st century - risk management, operational costs, and user experience
- Fulfilling the Promise of Telehealth/Telemedicine
- Health monitoring during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Vital signs monitoring as part of a Wellness offering
- Binah.ai's video-based, remote vital-signs monitoring app, including how measurements are extracted and verified for accuracy, and how the solution is delivered and implemented
- Binah.ai vs Wearables
- Reducing privacy and compliance risks
- Success stories - hear how your peers already successfully use Binah.ai's technology
Binah.ai technology runs on iOS, Android and Windows supported devices.
Mental Stress Level
Reduce Your Risk
While Improving Customer Experience
Integrate Binah.ai's technology and assess clients' wellbeing as part of your insurance offering
Improve your loss ratio and reduce operational costs
Provide ongoing insights for disease management
Add New Revenue Streams
Increase outreach to remote audiences previously out of reach
Heavily reduce the impact of fraud and misrepresentation
Appeal to Millennials
A digitized offering that speaks to a younger audience
Award-winning, innovative technology easy to use and integrate
Enhanced User Experience Delivered Directly Through Your App
Built and clinically tested to deliver medical-grade accuracy.
Detect body vital signs just by looking at any device camera.
Supports any age, gender
and skin color
No wearables - available on all popular mobile devices like smartphones and tablets
DAVID MAMAN, BINAH.AI CO-FOUNDER AND CEO
David spearheads the team in fulfilling Binah.ai’s vision and mission. A seasoned speaker and international industry leader, David is a serial entrepreneur who has taken numerous start-ups from vision to international success: Hexatier (acquired by Huawei), Precos, Vanadium-soft, GreenCloud, Teridion and others. Binah.ai is his 13th start-up where David sets the strategy and manages the execution of the company's mission to enable healthcare services to anyone, anywhere.
Recent Market Recognition