Enhancing Telehealth with Binah.ai's Wellness Monitoring Solutions
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Time: 08:00 am Los Angeles | 11:00 am New York| 04:00 pm London |05:00 pm Paris / Berlin
Duration: 60 minutes, including Q&A session
Busy at the time of the webinar?
No worries. Make sure to register and we will send you a recorded version of the live session.
There is no question that telehealth and digital healthcare solutions will witness a huge growth in adoption over the coming years. Long envisioned, telehealth has been catapulted into reality by the current Covid-19 pandemic. It will increasingly allow medical services to reach out to larger populations and will gradually close the healthcare inequity gap.
But telehealth should not be only about a momentary, online physician-patient encounter for the purpose of treating a current health issue. As healthcare expands into preventive care and moves partially out of the hospital, so will telehealth.
Adding real-time, remote wellness monitoring capabilities to telehealth services to collect vital health data, can drastically:
- Improve preventive care and treatment
- Reduce hospital readmission rates
- Offer predictive, real-time health data for improved decision-making
- Reduce mortality rates
- Empower patients with a tool for staying on top of their own wellbeing
In this live webinar you will learn:
- The importance of wellness monitoring in disease prevention and treatment - for both patients and healthcare services
- The reality of remote wellness monitoring in telehealth today
- More about Binah.ai's wellness monitoring for telehealth - including a live demo
- Use cases for wellness monitoring in telehealth
BENEFITS OF BINAH.AI's REMOTE MONITORING
Just by looking at the smartphone camera
Supported by most smartphones, tablets and laptops
No Wearables Needed
No need to purchase any extra wearables
Supports any age, genders and skin color
Easy to Integrate
Available as SDK or end-to-end application platform
Monitor wellness from remote at a fraction of the cost
Unique Mix of AI & Signal Processing
Mental Stress Level
Heart Rate Variability
Co-founder and CEO of Binah.ai
David spearheads the team in fulfilling Binah.ai’s vision and mission. A seasoned speaker and international industry leader, David is a serial entrepreneur who has taken numerous start-ups from vision to international success: Hexatier (acquired by Huawei), Precos, Vanadium-soft, GreenCloud, Teridion and others. Binah.ai is his 13th start-up where David sets the strategy and manages the execution of the company's mission to enable healthcare services to anyone, anywhere.